Fowler Automotive believes that art, culture and thriving places are at the heart of thriving communities. It is important to us that we build up the communities that our dealerships call home. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to support many arts, culture and placemaking events year-round.
We are seeking artist proposals for an interactive and/or crowd-sourced art piece to be displayed at the community festivals that Fowler participates in throughout the 2018 season. Fowler is looking to provide interactive art experiences and to engage event attendees with the Fowler brand.
Proposals that incorporate automotive themes are not required, but would be encouraged. Because Fowler represents a variety of automotive brands, individual auto brands should not be incorporated into the piece. Themes could be visual or based on related experiences (ex: road trips, “my first car”).
Proposals should be able to engage both children and adults in participation.
- The piece must be able to be broken down, stored, and setup for use at approximately 10 events throughout the year (think durability and mobility)
- The piece must be transportable in a 6x8 pickup bed (think scale)
- The piece must be able to be setup and broken down by a minimum of 2 individuals (think weight)
- Electricity will be accessible at events if necessary
Project Budget: $3,500 for design, materials and labor
- Call for submissions Jan. 29 – Feb. 19. Deadline Feb. 19, 5 p.m.
- Final Acceptance Notification: Feb. 26
- Completed Project Deadline: April 2
To submit, click here